Happy Friday lovelies!!
Can you believe it’s only 9 days til Christmas?!! So crazy!! We have a few little gifts to pick up and some grocery shopping to do but we’re pretty much ready to go. The next 9 days for us are going to be packed full so we’re just going to dive in and enjoy all the Christmas festivities 🙂
One of my favorite parts of Christmas is enjoying all the decorations around our house. Make sure to check out our Christmas Home Tour!
I’m already excited to shop the day after Christmas for more decorations for next year 🙂 You can find the best bargains on items to pack away and use next year.
One of my favorites right now are my favorite Christmas sheets! I have this set on our guest bed and the snowglobes in our bedroom! We aren’t flannel sheet people (too hot!) and these were the only regular sheets I could find with a Christmas theme & we love them!!
An absolute FAVORITE this week was helping my grandparents put up their tree! We had such a special night spending time together and putting their tree together. Time with them is absolutely precious and I’m so thankful for these two amazing souls. My grandparents and I are indescribably close. We talk every day and hang out all the time! I was with them all the time growing up, we’ve traveled together more times than I can count, and I lived with them for 3 years after college when I moved back to town until Jared and I were married. I am so blessed to have them both and it was so fun to spend a night getting in the Christmas spirit together!
Another major favorite this week was celebrating my Dad & Darlene’s birthdays!! We are so spoiled, loved and taken care of by these two and it was nice to spoil them for a night. They are always there for us with the best advice, a good laugh and immeasurable support. SO, SO thankful.
– If you can’t tell, one of my absolute favorites right now is family! I am truly blessed with the most amazing family and I do not take that for granted.
– I’m loving the view of all the pretty presents under our tree! The piles will start dwindling after our first celebration on Sunday so I’m loving the way our tree looks right now.
– Hallmark. Hallmark Christmas movies make me so happy & they are knocking it out of the park with the new ones this year!
– I’m finally feeling better!! After being sick for 10 days, I’m finally feeling on the mend.
– We went to see Office Christmas Party last night and it was crude but pretty funny!
Hope everyone has the most amazing weekend!! We’ve got Christmas lights, movies, shopping, church, football & our first Christmas celebration on the agenda!