We have a full weekend ahead but it’s filled with lots of quality time with my husband so I’m ready to get it started 🙂
1. A definite favorite this week would be all the Father’s Day celebrations from last weekend!
2. Another favorite this week would be spending time in MC working on compost & our organic fertilization methods! We love learning more and more about ways to improve our business. Jared, my dad & my uncle have worked hard on one of our fertilization jobs and I can’t wait to see the results!
3. Another huge favorite this week is my Erin Condren Life Planner! I don’t know how I’d stay organized with all our activities without it! See my original post about it here. If you decide to buy one use this link to get $10 off!
4. Lunch dates with my husband!
Jared & I have had several lunch dates together this week and it’s so nice. Life is so busy right now that it’s awesome to just get an hour in the middle of the day to eat and hang out. Love quality time with my husband so much!
5. Jared shared this photo on Twitter yesterday and I decided to share it with you all! This is from our Sadie Hawkins dance in high school. 9 years ago, CRAZY! This was the night it all really started for us and it’s so cool to have pictures from then to look back on.
Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share
I love to hear any comments, tips or thoughts anyone likes to share so please comment below!
Also, follow me here to see more of our daily lives:
Enter your email on the right in the Follow By Email box and get an email update anytime I post on the blog!
Thanks for reading!!