2. I am such a grammar freak. When I hear someone say something that is obviously grammatically incorrect, I am totally correcting them in my head. This especially drives me crazy when I see the misuse of their, there, and they’re on social media. GRRR!!!
3. I am so OCD about color coding. My planner is color coded and so is our office calendar. Okay, our closet is too. We love it that way!
4. Nothing on social media drives me more crazy than those who are traveling and instead of truly immersing themselves in the experience are constantly updating social media with pictures. I love sharing & seeing photos but I hate getting distracted from awesome experiences to do so. I just want to comment “Enjoy your trip! Stop needing social media to validate you’re having a good time!” One or two photos do not bother me. But photos of every moment constantly posted drive me crazy! I really felt over the edge when someone I know did this while on their HONEYMOON. I know, I know. Not my circus, not my animals, not my problems. But I have a heart & love for travel so strong that it makes me groan inside when I see people wasting precious moments this way.
5. You know the Styrofoam that comes in packages to keep them protected? Keep it away from me. Seriously. Hearing the noise that stuff makes coming out of the box or anytime you touch it makes me cringe and want to cry. It is awful and I’m seriously getting chills just thinking about it right now!!
6. I have probably at least 5 Christmas gifts already purchased and in the closet. Yes, I know it’s June! Seeing Christmas decorations in the stores already drives me crazy. However, when I find something on sale that I know the person wants and will still want in December, why wouldn’t I buy it? It makes my life a lot easier come December because I just need to pick up a couple things. I get to spend the rest of the time doing fun Christmas stuff 🙂 So my crazy on this one actually pays off! Ha!
7. If my nails start chipping it totally drives me crazy! So what do I do?! Start picking off the rest of the polish on all my nails. I can’t stand waiting to get home to take it off so I will pick it all off.
8. This one goes for both Jared & I. We cannot listen to a whole song! We listen to about 30 seconds to a minute and then it’s on to the next one. The only exception to this is if it’s a new favorite & even that doesn’t last long.
Here’s to all of us owning our crazy, it makes us who we are right?!